You may turn right on a solid red light:
A) Only after slowing down and checking traffic
B) Only after stopping, unless otherwise posted
C) Under no circumstances
Only after stopping, unless otherwise posted
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
- Which of these is a legal U-turn?
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- A green painted curb means:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- Three of the most important times to check traffic behind you are before:
- This lane in the middle of a two-way street is used to:
- You may legally block an intersection:
- You should never park:
- You may drive off the paved roadway to pass another vehicle:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- Even if you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the legal speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you: