You may turn right on a solid red light:
A) Only after slowing down and checking traffic
B) Only after stopping, unless otherwise posted
C) Under no circumstances
Only after stopping, unless otherwise posted
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- Which of these is true about signal person at road construction sites?
- Your ability to stop is affected by:
- It is a good habit to signal continuously during the last 100 feet befor you turn at an intersection:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- When parking a car, you should:
- Roads become very slippery:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- A school bus ahead of you in your lane is stopped with red lights flashing. You should:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?
- The driver is:
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- There is no crosswalk and you see a pedestrian crossing in the middle of the block ahead:
- Two sets of solid double yellow lines two feet or more apart:
- Is it legal to drive with an open container of alcohol in your vehicle?
- At highway speeds, on a dry road, a safe following distance is at least:
- If you stop at a railroad crossing with more than one track:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- If another car is in danger of hitting you, you should:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you: