You may turn right on a solid red light:
A) Only after slowing down and checking traffic
B) Only after stopping, unless otherwise posted
C) Under no circumstances
Only after stopping, unless otherwise posted
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you get sleepy while you are driving, you should
- When you are merging onto the freeway, you should be driving:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- You are driving 55 mph on a two lane highway, one lane in each direction, and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need to:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- On the highway, you should look far down the road:
- When traveling below 40 miles per hour on a limited access highway, you should:
- When travelling behind a motorcycle:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- You are driving and come to a corner with a flashing yellow signal light. What should you do:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- Which of these statements is true about large trucks?
- A green painted curb means:
- A person can ride in the back of a pick up truck when the:
- Roadways are the most slippery:
- You are driving 55 mph in the far left (fast) lane of a freeway posted for 65 mph. You could be cited for driving too slowly:
- Which of the following statements is true about motorcycles?
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- Backing your vehicle is:
- A driver unexpectedly pulls in front of you. The handbook recommends:
- A white painted curb means: