You may turn right on a solid red light:
A) Only after slowing down and checking traffic
B) Only after stopping, unless otherwise posted
C) Under no circumstances
Only after stopping, unless otherwise posted
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- If you approach an intersection without a stop sign or signals, you:
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- The driver ahead of you stops at a crosswalk. What should you do?
- Weaving in and out of freeway lanes during heavy traffic:
- When driving on slick roads, you should:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- It is very foggy. You should slow down and turn on your:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- If you have a conditional driver license, there is (are):
- When parking your vehicle parallel to the curb on a level street:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- You are waiting to turn left at a multilane intersection, and opposing traffic is blocking your view, you should:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- You are stopped at an intersection, but your view of the cross street is blocked by a building, bushes, or parked cars. you should:
- What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle?
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- You are approaching a sharp curve on the road. You should:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- When parking uphill on a two-way street with no-curb, your front wheels should be:
- When may you legally go around or under a railroad crossing gate?