You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
A) Are cited for a traffic violation
B) Sell or transfer your vehicle
C) Paint your vehicle a different color
Sell or transfer your vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you are involved in a traffic collision, you are required to complete and submit a written report (SR1) to the DMV:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- When driving a vehicle with air bags, you are safest when seated:
- Which of these is the proper way to change lanes?
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- If a driver unexpectedly merges into the lane in front of cutting you off, you should:
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- A curb painted blue means:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- When a school bus has its lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- When you hear a fire engine siren, you must:
- The top major crash type for 16 year old drivers in Pennsylvania is:
- You are driving 55 m.p.h on a two lane road and want to pass the car ahead of you. To pass safely, you need a _______ gap in the oncoming traffic.
- If your car breaks down on a highway, you should:
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- When approaching a stopped school bus with its red lights flashing and its stop arm extended, you must:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- Taking drugs along with alcohol:
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- Which of the following is true about roadways on bridges and overpasses in cold, wet weather?
- Backing your vehicle is: