You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
A) Are cited for a traffic violation
B) Sell or transfer your vehicle
C) Paint your vehicle a different color
Sell or transfer your vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- If an oncoming driver is heading toward you in your lane, you should:
- You are driving at night and using high beams. Dim your lights when you get closer than _____ feet from the car ahead.
- The amount of space you need to cross traffic depends on the:
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- When turning left at an intersection, you should:
- Always look carefully for motorcycles before you change lanes because:
- You are traveling on a road with only one lane in your direction. Many cars are pulling out to pass you. You should:
- When driving on wet roads, you should:
- If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.
- You are repeatedly convicted of traffic violations. What can happen?
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- You should honk your horn when you:
- When driving in traffic, it is safest to:
- You want to back out of an angle parking space. You should always back slowly and:
- These pavement markings tell you that at the intersection ahead:
- If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
- You exit a freeway and see that the off ramp curves downhill. You should:
- If your blood alcohol level is .04, you:
- Driving Along the right-rear side of another vehicle is:
- You should use a turnout lane when:
- It is against the law to enter an intersection when:
- Which way do you turn your front wheels to park uphill next to a curb?
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals: