You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
A) Are cited for a traffic violation
B) Sell or transfer your vehicle
C) Paint your vehicle a different color
Sell or transfer your vehicle
Related Permit Test Questions:
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- Your blind spot is the area of the road:
- When passing a bicyclist, you should:
- During freezing weather, which area is most likely to be slippery after it snows or rains?
- Which of these statements is true about drinking alcohol and driving?
- Drive below the posted speed limit when:
- You sold your vehicle. You must notify _______ within 5 days.
- When can you merge into a bike lane for a right turn?
- Who has the right-of-way at an intersection with no crosswalks?
- Compared to driving during the day, driving at night is:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- You should check traffic behind you:
- The most effective thing you can do to reduce your risk of getting injured or killed in a traffic crash is:
- Roads become very slippery:
- The driver is:
- It is your responsibility to know:
- Which of the following is true about use of your turn signals?
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- Before passing another vehicle, you should signal:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- You are involved in a minor accident at an intersection. There are no injuries and very little vehicle damage. You should:
- On two-lane, two-way streets or highways, you should start left turns: