You should not pass another vehicle:
A) Where someone is likely to enter or cross the road
B) On multi-lane freeways within 65 mph speed limits
C) When a broken, yellow line is on the left side of your lane
Where someone is likely to enter or cross the road
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- There is a railroad crossing ahead and you can’t see if any trains are coming until you are almost ready to cross the tracks. how fast should you be driving?
- Parking is NEVER permitted:
- You reach an intersection with stop signs on all four corners at the same time as the driver on your left. Who has the right-of-way?
- If you need to slow down or stop when other drivers may not expect it, you should:
- A safety zone is a specially marked area for passenges to get on or off buses or trolleys. You may not drive through a safety zone
- When a truck driver behind you wants to pass your vehicle, your speed should:
- If you’re driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
- When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
- You are stopped. You want to make a left turn, but there are oncoming vehicles close by. You should:
- The maximum speed limit for ideal driving condition is:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- You are driving on a two-way street and you want to turn left at the corner. give the right-of-way to:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- When sharing the road with a trolley or light rail vehicle:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- Following distance should increase when you:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- You must stop before you cross railroad tracks when:
- While all of the following are dangerous to do while driving, which is also illegal?
- You should check traffic behind you:
- A car is coming towards you in a residential area. Both of you will pass a parked car at the same time. You should steer:
- If you want to get off of a freeway, but you missed your exit, you should:
- Before turning, you should: