You should not pass another vehicle:
A) Where someone is likely to enter or cross the road
B) On multi-lane freeways within 65 mph speed limits
C) When a broken, yellow line is on the left side of your lane
Where someone is likely to enter or cross the road
Related Permit Test Questions:
- If you know your vehicle can maneuver a sharp curve at the high speed limit, you should still slow down because:
- When driving through a work zone, it is a good safety practice to:
- You can make a right turn at a red light, after checking for pedestrians and other traffic:
- You are driving on a highway. Your tire suddenly goes flat and you need to pull over and get help. Where should you pull over?
- You can drive in a carpool lane if you:
- What is a safety zone?
- When parking next to a curb, you should use your turn signals:
- Which of these statements is true about slippery road surfaces?
- If the rear of your vehicle starts to skid left, you should:
- You should signal continuously while turning because it:
- When passing on a multi-lane highway:
- Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
- You are involved in an accident and there is more than $500 in damages. You must:
- The driver is:
- What should you do if a car coming towards you at night keeps its high beams on?
- If a driver looks like he or she is going to pull out in front of you, the safest thing to do is:
- When you see an emergency vehicle with flashing lights, you must:
- Use your headlights on rainy, snowy, or foggy days:
- The “four-second rule” refers to how one should:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- It is illegal for a person 21 years of age or older to drive with a blood alcohol concentration (BAC) that is ______ or more.
- You must notify DMV within 5 days if you:
- __________ limit(s) your concentration, perception, judgment, and memory.
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
- Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?