You should not pass another vehicle:
A) Where someone is likely to enter or cross the road
B) On multi-lane freeways within 65 mph speed limits
C) When a broken, yellow line is on the left side of your lane
Where someone is likely to enter or cross the road
Related Permit Test Questions:
- You are stopped at an intersection. The traffic light just turned green. Can you go immediately?
- When driving in the far right lane of a freeway, you:
- A car suddenly cuts in front of you, creating a hazard. Which of these actions should you take first?
- If you cannot stop safely at a yellow traffic light, you should:
- A solid yellow line next to a broken yellow line means that vehicles:
- You should signal for a turn during the last _____ feet before the turn.
- You should increase the distance between your car and the vehicle ahead when you:
- Before passing another vehicle you should:
- You are crossing an intersection and an emergency vehicle is approaching with siren and flashing lights. You should:
- Which of the following is true about double parking?
- You see a car approaching from the rear. When you check your mirror again to change lanes, you no longer see the car. You should:
- You may turn right on a solid red light:
- You must use your headlights when other vehicles are not visible from _____ feet away.
- When driving on a freeway entrance ramp, you should look for a gap in freeway traffic by:
- Drivers entering a roundabout or traffic circle:
- When faced with one oncoming car to the left and a bicyclist to the right, you should:
- If you are arrested for drunk driving and refuse to take a test of your blood alcohol concentration (BAC):
- If you have a tire blowout, you should:
- Merging onto a road is safest if you:
- To turn left from a one-way street into a one-way street, use:
- Which of the following is true about driving speed?
- If you are driving behind a motorcycle, you must:
- To help avoid crashes, you should:
- When you are planning to make a turn, you should activate your turn signals:
- Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.